Boulder Rural Fire Rescue and AMR Ambulance welcome the opportunity to partner our resources to offer Boulder Rural residents the highest quality of care.
AMR Ambulance 12 is stationed at Boulder Rural’s Fire Station #1 located at 6230 Lookout Rd. The ambulance is staffed with an AMR paramedic and a Boulder Rural firefighter/EMT.
How might this set-up affect you?
- The ambulance and fire engine, leaving from the same home base, reach you simultaneously. You have the benefit of two paramedics and three EMT’s working together to help you in an emergency.
- The AMR ambulance is dispatched from the center of our response area, leading to faster response times.
- The AMR ambulance is one of 15 staffed ambulances staged throughout the county and the cities of Boulder and Longmont. AMR Ambulance provides round the clock emergency and non-emergency response.
- By sharing expenses with AMR Ambulance, a national service provider with national purchasing power, Boulder Rural Fire Rescue expects to see cost savings.
File of Life
File of Life is appropriate for:
- Anyone who takes medication
- Anyone with allergies
- Anyone with any health issues
Who uses the information?
Firefighters, paramedics and EMT’s who come to your home on a 9-1-1 call
What should you do with it?
Fill it out in pencil and keep it up-to-date. It’s magnetic and sticks on your fridge.
How does it help you and us?
Having this information about you allows us to start your emergency medical care even if you are unconscious or unable to answer questions about your health history.